Haunted Statesville Ghost Tours
Friday & Saturday
October 16-17 & October 23-24, 2020
6:30 – 8:30 pm (Tours departing every half hour; Advanced Tickets Required)
Haunted Statesville is a walking ghost tour full of old stories and legends from Statesville’s past. Step beyond the beauty of Statesville’s historic downtown and discover its true haunted history–where tales of spirits, scary creatures, mysterious deaths, and creepy alleys become real. Tours run October 16-17 & October 23-24 every half hour between 6:30 – 8:30 pm. Tickets are $10 per person. Advanced Tickets Required. Choose your tour date and time when you purchase your tickets. For additional information contact DSDC at 704-878-3436 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What You Need To Know:
- Tours begin in the lobby of the Statesville City Hall (227 S. Center Street) on the corner of East Front and South Center Streets
- Parking is available in the City Hall parking lot (enter from E. Front Street), Vance Hotel parking lot (entrance on ramp from W. Front Street), and on-street parking.
- This is a guided walking tour covering a number of blocks throughout the downtown area
- Guests are encouraged to wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate to outdoor weather
- Each tour takes from 75 – 90 minutes and departs promptly on the hour and half hour
- Tickets must be purchased in advance for a specific date and time
- You may buy tickets online at www.downtownstatesvillenc.org/tickets, or you may purchase tickets at 112 South Center Street during business hours
- No coolers or alcoholic beverages will be permitted
- Guides will have flashlights; guests may bring small flashlights if they wish
- In case of inclement weather, tour dates will be rescheduled
- No refunds – all sales are final.