Wine Walk 2020
Fee: $32 Advance (plus processing fees), $40 Day of Event
The Wine Walk in Downtown Statesville has become THE premiere event for wine lovers! Spend Saturday, April 4, 2020 from 3-7 pm in Historic Downtown Statesville tasting 65+ remarkable wines and exploring our fantastic downtown shops. This popular event will SELL OUT well in advance, so DON’T WAIT to secure your spot in this year’s WALK!
Tickets for the 2020 Wine Walk are $32 (plus processing fees) if purchased in advance and $40 on the day of the event (if available). Tickets must be purchased online. This price includes a commemorative glass and tastings of more than 65 wines. All wines being sampled will be available for order through Wine Maestro – Downtown Statesville.
- This event will take place rain or shine; all tastings and entertainment will be held inside participating shops.
- Please bring ticket printout or have a digital copy on your phone to show at check-in.
- Each participant must present identification to show that they are at least 21 years of age before receiving a glass. One person cannot pick up glasses for others.
- Each participant will have a wristband attached as proof of legal drinking age by a Wine Walk representative.
- Absolutely NO drinking outside designated areas. Wine must be consumed within the business in which it is poured. Drinking outside the premises is prohibited by law.
- The registration table for the Wine Walk will be at the Wine Maestro located at 121 West Broad Street in Downtown Statesville. EVERYONE (even those who bought tickets in advance) must stop by this table on the night of the event to have their ID checked and receive their wristband, program, and wine glass before they can participate in the event.
- No refunds – all sales are final.